The range of frameworks are written in different languages and targeted for different platforms. An enthusiastic web and visual software developer is required to join the Admit One development team. Experience in the one or more of our programming languages used in our web and visual areas is highly desired; and the candidate should be able to demonstrate a strong programming ability.
- Demonstrable software development skills in PHP, JS/HTML/CSS, Swift, or Java/Kotlin for Android
- Strong understanding of programming principles and web concepts
- Problem solving ability
- Good time management and ability to work to deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Good knowledge and ability in OOP programming, or strong web scripting languages
- Java, Kotlin, Swift, C# or other OOP language
- SQL – PostgreSQL, MySQL or SQL Server skills very desirable
- PHP, HTML/CSS or other common web frameworks
- Android, iOS, or Windows Phone SDKs, and submission processes.
- Knowledge of standard data transport such as JSON and XML
This is a full time, permanent position based on a 36.5 working hour week.
If you think this is the job for you, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org